Seeing as it’s Thanksgiving, I find it more than appropriate to express my gratitude for so many things in life. My friends and family… honestly I couldn’t live without them or their inappropriate senses of humor. You know who you are. These “saying thanks” things can get a little overwhelming if you think about it. We’re so blessed and there are so many things you should mention. Sort of like an Oscar speech, if you forget one person… they’ll never let you live it down. So… here are a few things I’m thankful for:
1. My mom always losing her keys, her credit card, her mind… and allowing me to mock her.
2. My sisters varying degrees of laughter. You never know what you’re going to get.
3. My Dad’s random and off the wall comments sometimes referring to turkey s**t.
4. All of my friends, their floor dancing, chats over wine, unwavering support, and all the hysterics that go with it.
5. Charles. I’m just thankful for my dog. He’s a jerk and he can be a pain in the butt, but I heart him and his trash eating ways.
6. Chapstick… you never once have let me down.
7. My iPhone. I am truly naked without it, as in can’t function.
8. Spandex, and it’s insertion into many styles of pants. Thanksgiving pants can now be fashionable.
9. My electric bug killing raquet.
10. Everything that I’ve forgotten and will remember tomorrow. Yeah, I’m thankful for that too.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Hope you ate yourself into a coma and took a nap. Then watched some football… essentially living the American dream.